Basketball Administration – Representative
- Do you have experience, passion and energy for sport?
- This is a 6-month permanent role with Southern Districts Basketball Association.
- The role is primarily responsible for the administration of junior representative basketball programs.
Southern Districts Basketball Association
Who are SDBA and the Spartans?
We are a not for profit organisation delivering Basketball for all participants, no matter who they are or where they come from. Spartans pride themselves on providing an opportunity for all participants to reach their full potential through involvement in basketball.
SDBA management style is to be collaborative and inclusive encouraging ideas, productivity, innovation, and efficiency. Giving and receiving constructive feedback to ensure that mistakes are minimised and mitigated whilst empowering the participants.
What does the role involve?
The Basketball Administration role reports to the Head of Basketball to administer the junior representative programs.
Areas of responsibility include
- Administer the SDBAL representative selection process.
- Administer the SDBAL representative program.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A thorough understanding of, passion for and demonstrated experience and proven success in sport administration.
- Proven success working with a range of stakeholders which could include clubs, families, service providers and internal team members.
Please click here for the position description.
This role is part of a sporting association that runs competitions and programs on each day and evening of the week and weekends. This is not a 9 to 5 Monday to Friday role, but we do offer flexible work practices and encourage a work life balance.
If this role sounds right for you, apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button and include your resume and a cover letter outlining why you want this position and what you will bring to the role.
You can also find out more about the role by downloading the position description or calling the GM, Ric Willmot on 0412.728-113.