COVID-19 Update: 18/03/2020 @ 10:30am
To begin we would like to reassure all members and our basketball community that Board and Management team of Southern Districts Basketball Association are monitoring the Queensland Health communications on a daily basis. We are following all advice to the letter, any recommendations issued by Queensland Health as it relates to the impact of COVID-19 on public environments.
SDBAL Board and Management we will be implementing the following effective immediately:
– Junior Domestic – Semi-Finals and Grand finals have been suspended.
– Senior Domestic – all play has been postponed.
– Representative Training – postponed.
– NBL1 North and QSL Trainings – postponed.
– Little Spartans and Aussie Hoops – postponed.
Any questions about the following can be sent to SDBAL via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basketball Queensland have engaged with our Association and will be making formal announcements about their basketball activities. Please continue to stay informed via social media and the below websites.