COVID-19 Update – Thursday 30th of July 2020
Given the heightened awareness around COVID-19 in the local area and announcements from Queensland Health, Southern Districts are asking all members to be vigilant in following all precautions necessary to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
If you have visited or been in contact with anyone who has visited the below locations over the last 14 days, Southern Districts recommend self-isolating and getting tested for the Coronavirus. The locations include:
- FLIGHTS: VA863 (Melb – Syd) / VA977 (Syd – Bris) on Tuesday 21st July
- YMCA Chatswood Hills Outside School Hours Care – Springwood
- Primary Medical & Dental Practice – Browns Plains
- Thai Peak Restaurant – Springfield
- Cowch Dessert Cocktail Bar – Southbank
- P’Nut Street Noodles – Southbank
- African Grocery Shop – Station Road, Woodridge
- Cha time – Grand Plaza – Browns Plains
- Parklands Christian College – Park Ridge
- Madtongsan IV Restaurant – Sunnybank
- Heeretea – Bubble Tea Shop – Sunnybank
We do not recommend attending any games, training sessions or activities at the stadium until you are cleared.
All Basketball activities will continue as per normal at Southern Districts Basketball until otherwise instructed by Basketball Queensland or Queensland Health, this includes all team training, Junior Club games, Senior Competitions and development programs.
Southern Districts do have a number of processes in place to prevent the spread of disease below such as:
- Sign-In and Out with QR Code
- Entry and Exit Points
- Hand Sanitizing Stations
- Basketball Sanitizing Stations
- Daily cleaning of high traffic areas and touch points
- Stadium courts are cleaned regularly
Southern Districts are now issuing a reminder that teams and players avoid shaking hands or high-fives and all teams arrive 10-minutes before games and leave directly after games and training sessions. We also recommend limiting the amount of spectators at games and training session to one per participant.
Southern Districts will continue to provide updates as information is provided by Basketball Queensland and Queensland Health.
If you need to contact Southern Districts Basketball please call 3398 2790 or email@example.com.
Southern Districts Basketball team!