Southern Districts will be hosting Pick-Up Basketball all week long from Monday 6th to Friday 10th of July!
We will have the following opportunities available…
|Monday 6th of July||6:00pm to 8:30pm||Men, Men Vets||Court 1, 2, 3, 4||60|
|Tuesday 7th of July||6:00pm to 8:30pm||Men, Men Vets||Court 1, 2, 3, 4||60|
|Wednesday 8th of July||6:00pm to 7:30pm||Women||Court 3, 4||30|
|Thursday 9th of July||6:00pm to 8:30pm||Men||Court 1, 2, 3, 4||60|
|Friday 10th of July||3:00pm to 6:00pm||Juniors only||Court 1, 2, 3, 4||60|
No sign-up required. Players can just come down and get involved!
Cost: $5.00 per person (card only)
Stadium Rules and Restrictions:
- All participants must sign-in with our QR Code upon entry (will be visible at stadium)
- All participants will then be required to pay $5.00 (card only) via the Canteen
- Courts will be split up based on competitions (e.g. Men’s on Court 1 and 2, Men’s Veterans on Court 3 and 4)
- Participants will be able to enter the stadium until 7:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday after this the doors will be closed
- The doors will also be closed if the stadium reaches a 60 person capacity on the night and no additional participants will be accepted
- Changerooms are off-limits and players are expected to arrive ‘ready to play’
- Water Fountains are also unavailable so please bring water or you can purchase select drinks via canteen
The purpose of Spartans Pick-Up is to get our members back involved with Basketball in a more social manner. That being said, games will not be officiated or coordinated by Southern Districts. Players are allowed to create teams and manage rules and scoring themselves (i.e. first to 21 or 11). Please keep in mind that we want to maximise the amount of playing time participants have so encourage others to get involved.
More information will be distributed on Facebook and www.sdbal.com.au over the coming days.
If you have any questions please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.